Mar 1, 2013

freckles

spotted. 
my freckles never left me, i'm so glad for that. when i was younger my freckles always appeared when the sun came out, and i wished they'd never go away but they did along with the summersun. but last year, when i came home from my big adventure in australia, i noticed that the freckles never really went away. i was really happy about that small detail that the freckles never faded. of course they always get more visible during summertime but anyway. my mom, my beautiful mom, is full of freckles and i admire that alot. she's so pretty.

soon i'll be heading towards the railwaystation. i'm off to turku for hanging out with my grandma, photographing, eating good food and on sunday morning i'll see my love again. i'm bringing my big camera with me and a book. i'm really inspired by spring who is arriving in finland and i just want to photograph a lot, develope the film rolls and then photograph another roll of film. i have this really nice feeling in my tummy, i guess it's because of the fact that i'll give him tons of kisses in less than two days. 

i thought about while i post photogtaphs on this blog, perhaps i should share something of my life with you. i don't know, would you be interested?


10 comments:

Saara Elina said...

oot niin kaunis pisamoidesi! ja henk.koht elämä kiinnostaisi :>

yadnee said...

i would be interesting simply about your days.) and by the way, this photo of you just makes me speechless. it's just so calm and really beautiful.

kristiina ilona said...

vädligt intresserad! :] alltid roligt att få ta del av dina tankar.

Anonymous said...

It would be really cool to hear more about your personal life! :) I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

i would definitely be interested in reading stories about your blissful life.
Nika.

slåinmejifolie said...

kiitti saara elina! ja kiva että elämäni kiinostaisi!

slåinmejifolie said...

yadnee, thank you! such a nice compliment! i'll still be posting almost only film photographs but i decided that i'll put a lot more text into the posts. even if the text sometimes wont have anything to do with the photographs i'll still try to write as much as possible!

take care!

slåinmejifolie said...

kristiina ilona, vad roligt att du tycker det! fortfarande kommer det mest att vara bilder som är relaterade till min konstform men ska försöka skriva mera text trots att texten kanske inte alltid går ihop med bilderna i fråga.

ha det fint!

slåinmejifolie said...

thank you anonymous :- D!

slåinmejifolie said...

thanks nika, glad to hear that!